Sunday, November 27, 2011

Crossed by Ally Condie review...

Title- Crossed.
Author- Ally Condie.
Publish date- November 2011.
Publisher- Penguin.
Other books you'll like- Matched.
Blurb- Fighting for truth. Escaping for Freedom. Rebelling for love?

Now for the review...



What I thought:
I was thrilled when I got this review copy fo Crossed! I read Matched in January and ever since have been very very very much wanting to see what happens next!
Ally Condie has a way with cliffhanger endings, and now I'm desperate for the final book, to see how it all ends!
I adored Crossed, it was just as good, but maybe a little more rough due to the fact that the surroundings were not those that the society wishes to promote, as Matched.
I love Ally's writing style and how poetic it is, as I mentioned in my review of Matched, and it is the style of writing that sends you, the reader, to the place the athor is writing about.
It's special writing, that of Ally Condie.



Thank you to Penguin for this review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x