Sunday, November 20, 2011

Daisy plays Hide and Seek by Ellie Sandall reiew...

Title- Daisy Plays hide and seek.
Author- Ellie Sandall.
Publish Date- 2011.
Publisher- Hardie Grant Egmont.

Review...

What I thought:
I thought this was a really nice book, perfect for reading to a child and sending them off to sleep or some similar situation; it wasn't wholly a me book, due to not fully being my favoured style of writing/illustration, but I still thought it was very sweet and funny.
It was just a really nice, grab out and read book, not a favourite, but one that will get plenty of use all the same!


Thank you to Hardie Grant Egmont for this review copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x