Thursday, November 3, 2011

Darius Bell and the Crystal Bees by Odo Hirsch review...

Title- Darius Bell and the Crystal Bees.
Author- Odo Hirsch.
Publish Date- October 2011.
Publisher- Allen and Unwin.
Series- Darius Bell- book One is Darius Bell and the Glitter Pool.

Review time!

What I thought:
I adored Darius Bell and the Glitter Pool when I first read it, a few years ago, and was beyond the limits of happiness when I heard that a second book would be coming out, that Darius now had his very own series!
Odo Hirsch is an amazing writer at all times, but with Darius Bell, I believe he outdoes himself- it's amazing, one in a million, so simple a story but filled with pace and adventure and crime... almost! It's a maravlous series and book 2 did not disappoint- though you will need to read book one if your interested in this series, otherwise you may be a litle confuised, though Mr. Hirsch does a fantastic job of easily going over the happenings of the last book.
It's unsurpassable and I am going to forever be looking out for book 3, if there is one to come!

Lots of Love,
Romi.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x