Wednesday, November 2, 2011

If Kisses were Colours by Janet Lawler review...

Title- If kisses were Colours.
Author- Janet Lawler.
Illustrator- Alison Jay.
Publish Date- board book edition published in 2011- first published in 2003.
Publisher- Hardie Grant Egmont.

Review...

Thank you to Hardie Grant Egmont for this review copy!


What I thought:
It is such a love filled book- so much thought and care seemes to have gone into making it into a story for you to read to yourself or to someone you love; it's a book to read when you want to remind yourself that you are always loved and surounded by love.
It's beautiful.
I adored and adored the pictures, they were so unique and origonal that they can't be surpassed, they make the book what it is just as much as the writing, I felt.
It was truly an amazing book full of love and more love.

Romi.x

3 comments:

  1. Hello, all
    Alison Jay is the illustrator of this book. The author of the book (and this post) is Janet Lawler. I would appreciate it if Romi would correct her blog entry to identify me as the author. Thank you!!!! Janet Lawler
    www.JanetLawler.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet,
      Thanks for getting in touch- updated for you!
      Romi.

      Delete
    2. I appreciate this, thanks! Janet

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x