Sunday, November 6, 2011

NaNoWriMo Update- The end of week one is Nigh...

Hilo Poppsicles,

Well, tomorrow is officially one week since Nanowrimo started and I'm so so very pleased with the turn out from just one week of full on writing.
It's only been a week, yet I have still managed to do lots of the things I love and not cut out too much; I've been going for almost daily one and a half hour straight writing times and am just about halfway to having 50,000 words! I've nearly done a full notebook in only a week! (I've got about 20something pages to go!)
It's been fantastic, because I'm daring myself to go further and furthur (which spelling will you choose?) into the relm of dares and writing, say 9-14 pages a day, then rewarding myself with things I want/need to do, but can't do until I've got to that point! And it's working so well! At this rate, maybe I'll write two 50,000 word novels in a month!
This is my official Nano page, so check it out and let me know what you think of the snippet about my story! dun dun dun!

Lots of love,
Romi.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x