Thursday, November 17, 2011

NaNoWrimo.

I know it is still... about two weeks to go until NaNo finishes, and even a week until I am scheduled to do my next NaNo update.
But.
Oh yes, the but has come in.
So, BUT.
I won.
Yesterday.
I have officially written two full however many pages notebooks, the most I have ever written before.
And I'm onto my third.
I don't know exactly how much more I have to do, but we'll see.
I've finished NaNo, a  fortnight early.

I am so so so pleased.

Romi.x
P.S. I'll have a review of a totally awesome dystopian YA book called Article 5 coming soon.
P.P.S. Check out the Dreamy Tree. I've got 29ish competitions running until the 10th of December- they're so cool! You can enter them all until the 10th, so get entering. (Note- there are only 7 open at the moment, I'm doing one a day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x