Saturday, November 5, 2011

Neversink by Barry Wolverton review.

Title- Neversink.
Author- Barry Wolverton.
Publish date- March 2012.
Publisher- Walden Press/Harper Collins.

Review Time!

Thank you to Barry Wolverton and Kellie Celia from Walden Press.

What I thought:
Neversink is so origonal and funny- it's mysterious, filled with fun, evil, scary and wonderfully wordy characters and a storyline that is unlike quite anything else I've read.
I loved everything about it, the not too long, not too short chapters, the cover, the writing style, the captions and brackets and the walrus called Egbert who is a very amusing character to read about!
It's thrilling, beautiful, cold, and a soaring story beyond belief!
The entire book is wonderful, and when it comes out officially in March, I highly suggest getting your hands on a copy!


Romi.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x