Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Christmas Book review...

Title-The christmas Book.
Author- Dick Bruna.
Publish Date- Reprinted December 2011.
Publisher- Hardie Grant.

Now for the review...


What I thought:
This is a very cute picture book, full of the classic Dick Bruna artwork and storyline, but I found it very interesting that it was the story it was, if that makes sense.
The story of Jesus's birth, and I'm not myself religous so I found it very full on in that sense; the story was the story we know, but it maybe shocked me that this was what he'd written.
This is sounding really awkward and confusing.
Well, it's not what I expected, I really like the pictures, but the story isn't one that I enjoyed so much.
I'd give it two out of five stars.

Romi.x
MERRY CHRISTMAS TIDE.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x