Monday, December 5, 2011

Look, a Book! By Libby Gleeson and Freya Blackwood review...


Thank you to Hardie Grant Egmont for this review copy!



What I thought:
I like the thought of this story, the preciousness of books to two children and the illustrations are perfect for it, and though it wasn't a particular favourite for me it is a very special book and should often be read to remind people of the very big impact books have on our lives, which we do sometimes forget, and to remind them also, I think, that books are for sharing.
That's what I think this book is about, and I believe that it sums is up very well indeed- what do you think?


Thank you all and everyone for coming here,
Romi.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x