Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sam, Grace and the Shipwreck by Michelle Gillespie reivew.

Title- Sam, Grace and the Shipwreck.
Author- Michelle Gillespie.
Publish Date- 2011.
Publisher- Freemantle Press.

Now for my reivew...

Synopsis:
A stockman and a young girl must ride with all their might to the sea, as a ship is sinking and there are many people to save- but it's going to be dangerous.

Image via: Freemantle Press.

Thank you to Freemantle Press for this review copy!

What I thought:
The story is one to remember and I'm thrilled that it has been commended rightly, by being made into a story for all ages to read and thrill over.
The pictures are very unusual and they are perfect for this story, they seem almost urgent and in this story, a story of urgancy for help, that is perfect!
The story is very well written and captures the imagination of the reader, well of this one, and it is definitely a story to behold and say "I've read this, I know the story as well."
Very powerful and generally lovely.

Romi.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x