Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday... (no. 1)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight a book you're super excited for, so everyone you know will thus end up being super excited for it too!
I'll be sharing my excitement for two books I'm super excited for this week!




Book- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.
Author- Michelle Hodkin.
Release Date- March 2012.
Publisher- Simon and Schuster.



Book- The Future of Us.
Author- Jay Asher.
Publish Date- January 2012.
Publisher- Simon and Schuster.


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer-
I'm fairly well hyped for this; I've been following the author's blog for a while and about a month ago finally settled down to read the first preview chapter... I was amazed and enthralled; I kept thinking of all that the one chapter held, forward and back, and have found it slipping unconciously into my mind again and again, over the time.
It looks amazing, it sounds amazing and Michelle's blog is amazing.
I can't wait!


The Future of Us-
I can't really remember when I first heard about this; I think it is one of those mysterious books that you just know of, and at first I didn't look very far into it, but then I heard bits and pieces about it and finally found out a more about it on my own intuition; I'm not a facebooker, so I think it will be really interesting for me to read, someone out of that zone... I can't wait!

Are you waiting for anything on Wednesday?
Romi.x

9 comments:

  1. I really want to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer!

    Visit my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm waitingg for Mastiff by temora pierce!
    i've also reviewed that zine you sent me (finally, sorry bout that)

    i'm loving the comps you're having on dreamy tree, i keep trying to find superantonio's education decree but etsy says they can't find it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to start the Future of Us I just got it yesterday! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Future of Us on my nightstand right now. Can't wait to get into it! I just finished Mara Dyer this past weekend and it is AMAZING! Check out the review I posted last night. It's spoiler-free.

    My WoW

    My Giveaway- Signed HC of Anna and the French Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Mara! I also can't wait to get my hands on The Future of Us. I'm hoping to buy it with Christmas money :) I hope you get these soon!

    Tiffany (new follower!)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is great!! It's worth the wait. I just got The Future of Us so I haven't started it yet, but I've heard great reviews. Great picks!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the reviews have made me both confused and excited for Mara Dyer. What settled my decision to read it was this quote from the book between Noah and Mara. Oh, man, I was done.

    And it's so funny, because a classmate was just going on and on about The Future of Us. Of course I'd seen it around, but I was in no rush to get to it.

    I am a tiny bit now XD

    Have an awesome reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You haven't read Mara Dyer yet?? Oh my gosh, you definitely have to, Romi!! It was one of the most original books I've read this year and I absolutely LOVED it! :) Plus, I can't wait for The Future of Us either -- I love Jay Asher books!

    Awesome pick for your WOW, Romi! I hope you can get your hands on these books soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x