Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday... (no. 2)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight a book or books that you're super thrilled in intense amounts for, so everyone you know will thus end up being super thrilled for it too! (If they like the sound of them; otherwise they can share what ones they're super thrilled for!)
I'll be sharing my excitement for just one book that I'm super excited for this week!




                                                              Forgotten by Cat Patrick.


Why I'm excited about this-
I know this book has been out for a while now (and the film rights have already sold! WOW!) but I'm just getting to it, hopefully on Friday, once I have finally finished my current read, Un Lun Dun, which has taken me way too long to read!
It has an amazing cover and a really interesting blurb, and I won it! 
I don't know if I'd be so attracted to it if it hadn't come with some very sweet dark red heart shaped pads with "Things that shouldn't be forgotten..." written on the side of them, but you never know.
I'm excited!


Romi.x
Plus- Check out my current (australian only) book YA book giveaway... Here.

16 comments:

  1. I haven't read it yet either, but look forward to.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one either, but I love this version of the cover!

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sounds of this one, and the cover is so striking!

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows | Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover and UK is also cute. The story sounds good.
    I haven´t read it yet, but I plan to.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Adriana @ Reading Fictional

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOOOVE all of Cat Patrick's covers! I can't ever find any of her books in Canada :(

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww.... i actually NEVER heard of this book or author o.o I feel so ashamed! But the story sounds soo interesting!!! Great choice!!

    Farah @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read it either!! I really want to start reading it though!!
    Great WOW pick :D
    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I'm still waiting to read this too! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, I'm so happy this arrived! I really hope you enjoy it, I love it! Such a beautiful novel <3 I'm really excited for Cat's second novel too, Revived. It sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a good read and that is so cool that you won it. I recently found a book journal that keeps track of your books you read, synopsis, and goals for the number of books you want to read, which sounds like you would love...certainly on my wish list. :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, you haven't read this book yet???? You definitely should, Romi!! It was such a sweet, touching, and totally original book and I adored it all the way through. London and Luke were SO adorable!! <3

    Awesome pick for your WOW, Romi! I just know you're going to love this one and I can't wait to read your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. here you go lady: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jamstudio-MY-BOOK-JOURNAL-Book-Report-Essay-Diary-NOTE-/110735145353?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item5f780686b1 They have other cute journals too :)
    Lo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of this before but it sounds so cute and interesting! I'm definitely going to pick it up now, especially since it's already out. I think the name "London Lane" is really cute too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pick, I read this one already and really enjoyed it. It was really interesting and different. I love this cover so much more! Hope you enjoy it.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm dying to read this book, too. it sounds so freaking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds really good! I've seen the alternate cover for this book and I like the one that you posted much more. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x