Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday... (no. 3)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight a book or books that you're super thrilled in intense amounts for, so everyone you know will thus end up being super thrilled for it too! (If they like the sound of them; otherwise they can share what ones they're super thrilled for!)
I'm waiting on two series and one book this week...


                                           The Harry Potter Series by J.K Rowling.


                                                        Inkworld series by Cornelia Funke.

        
                                                                    The Harry Potter Prequel by JK Rowling.


Why I'm waiting...

Harry Potter series-
I am a self proclaimed Harry Potter fan and have only read book one myself, even though I listened to the stories and know all the tales, but I decided that next year I'll place all 7 books from the amazing series on my booklist and read them all!  I've been dying to read them since I decided on that and have almost started, but keep forcing myself to wait!


Inkworld series-
I read all the books in the Inkworld series when they first came out and it was definitely a favourite series then and still is now; I haven't read the books for ages, but like Harry Potter, decided to add them to by '12 booklist! I am dying to get back into the Inkworld!


The Prequel-
I just found this now- how have I not heard of it??? I'm about to read it online, so I'm thrilling over what it is going to be like!


What are YOU waiting on?
Romi.x

23 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm reading the HP series as well. Im on book 2 right now.. though this is my 8th re-read.

    And I loved the Prequel. Its short but sweet. I wish there was more on James and Sirius though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is this prequel?????? i am so overly excited right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own all the Harry books except for The Goblet of Fire for some reason. Maybe it's cause it was my least favourite book. Either way, I hope you get to read them real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Harry Potter yet, but have been thinking about changing that lately.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only own 1 HP book and that's the 7th, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and only because I won that from Sumthinblue.com. Hope you enjoy that delightful series because for me, I have yet to meet the author who can rival J.K. Rowling's imagination and writing ability. It's so obvious I'm such a fan. :D

    Btw, I hope you can visit my WoW post this week (#9 and not #8..made a mistake re link):

    http://thetravelingreader.wordpress.com/2011/12/21/waiting-on-wednesday-9-2/

    - Mauie (The Traveling Reader)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRILLIANT Waiting on Wednesday! I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan, so I cannot imagine living without the books. Great pick! :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait... do you mean you've only read the first book, but listened to the others on audibook? Or you've only read the first book FULL STOP. aka haven't read or listened to the rest of the series, just know how it all ends?

    Either way, YES YES YES, read them! They are so amazing. My favourite series of all time and will remain so until I die or find a way to apparate to Hogwarts <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see the Harry Potter novel I say to myself, "I really must read those," but as of yet I haven't gotten around to it.

    My WoW
    http://wewait4lov.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-2_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    Great pick, Harry Potter is my all time favourite series. :)

    I actually haven't heard of the inkworld series.

    New follower here :)

    My WOW

    http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/2011/12/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very exciting books to come! Thanks for sharing....

    Here's MY WOW POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good choices all. I can't count how many times I've read Harry Potter. I've only read "Inkheart" and it was really good.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really need to get the box set of HP, too! love the series, but just don't own them! also, i haven't read the third book in the inkheart trilogy, boo. :( i need to! i love the first two.

    great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A prequel?!?! WHAT?? How have I not heard about this!?

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  14. Asdfghjkl. Harry Potter. I LOVE that series.

    Sophia
    My WoW :)
    The Book Basement

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Harry Potter! Awesome choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Harry Potter so much! I don't know if any other book can compare to how imaginative and exciting this series is. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have not heard of the prequel to Harry Potter! That is amazing!! I will have to read it. I loved the Inkworld too, but found I forgot so much between books that I lost interest because I had to reread the last book. The movie did not do the series justice, as usual!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  18. omgomgomg I did not know about this either eeep! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahaha im actually also reading the harry potter series! i finished the first 3 books, so im on the fourth! And i only read the first book of inkheart and i really didnt enjoy it that much....
    Anyways thanks for stopping by!

    Farah @MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm watching all the Harry Potter movies right now, but the books are amazing! You won't be disappointed!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohh emm geee! there's an HP Prequel? really? must check it out! Awesome pick!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the HP's!
    OMG. They're amazing...
    A must-read.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jessica-
    Agreed one hundred percent!
    Romi.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x