Thursday, December 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday... (no. 4)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight a book or books that you're super thrilled in intense amounts for, so everyone you know will thus end up being super thrilled for it too! (If they like the sound of them; otherwise they can share what ones they're super thrilled for!)
This week, I'm waiting on...

Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale.


Why I'm waiting...
I had seen Someone Else's Life, the cover, a while ago, and it looked interesting; then I saw it again recently, advertised in a giveaway I think, and I remembered it and immediately added it on goodreads.
It sounds like a very unusual story, very different from a lot of books about and I just have a feeling that it's going to be super special...


What are you waiting for this Thursday? (I'm a little behind!)
Romi.x

10 comments:

  1. I loved this book! I read this from NetGalley a month or two ago and I loved it. I hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this book sounds really interesting! I love the cover, I'm going to put this on my to-read list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since I have seen the cover and read the description. Now that it is closer to being released I am adding it to my tbr. Thanks for reminding me that I want to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book does sounds very interesting and unusual. Already added to my goodreads thanks for sharing and visiting my Wow. =]
    -Micahel
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting book and a beautiful cover

    thanks for stopping by my post HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an unusual story! I'm curious what the secrets are. I really like the cover too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got the print! it's beautiful :)
    i'd have LOVED to have you enter the competition, but i was trying to get most interest in perth YA fans unite. it didn't really work though :/ it's only got 2 entries so far... i might post about it on the facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. opps. ^^^^thats me Anna. wrong account :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! This sounds excellent. I will definitely look for it when it comes out.

    Arianna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x