Friday, December 16, 2011

War Horse, A Novel, Review...

Title- War Horse.
Author- Michael Morpurgo.
Publish Date- 1982 origonally.
Publisher- Hardie Grant Egmont.

Now for the review...

What I thought:
I adored War Horse; from the front page to the last, it captured me, pulled me in and only released me from its grip once I was finished. It is undefyable, in it's power and greatness; the touching at all times, desperately sad and beautiful story of a horse pulled and pushed into a brutal war, was desperately all there, not lacking a thing.
It is absolutely one of my favourite stories and deserves to be a classic, though it must surely withstand time, just with it's beautiful writing alone.



Thank you to Hardie Grant for this review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x