Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday. (4)

Happy Friday!

Question for this week...

Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?

Answer-
There are about 24, including two different copies of Emma by Jane Austen- I read so many of my unread books last year by imcorperating them onto my booklist that I'm fairly well up to date! The rest I think I'll be reading this year! YAY!

Have a lovely day!
Romi.xxx
(P.S. New followers, please don't follow via GFC- it's being disabled and I don't want to use it any longer...)

9 comments:

  1. Hi! 24 isn't that bad. :) Easily managed. ;)

    Little tip, if you add RSS follow button (you can find it in Bloggers widgets) to your side bar it be easier to follow you. :)

    New Follower! Come see my Friday as well! FF & TGIF Numbers & Goals Edition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, 24 is not bad! :D

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. 24 is really nothing!
    Following via email. And I totally agree about the RSS button.

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a great number. you must be a very discipline person. lol.
    http://sidnereviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great number!! I also have a bunch to read but having a low number is nice!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following..I am following you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of people have Jane Austen in their to-read piles! I love it! I only have a few of hers left to read. :) Thanks for hopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. Nice low number! I have 2 copies of the annotated Pride and Prejudice - by different authors.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by! I wish I had that low of a number. Mine is so high I have no clue when I will get to them all. Plus, I have more on the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x