Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Booklist for 2012...

I've finally (well A few days ago now...) sorted my booklist and counted it.
Last year I had a booklist of 36.
Guess what it is this year... 97!
Perfect.

So, without furthur ado- my Booklist of 2012.


Love Aubrey by Suzanne LaFleur.
Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank.
Marcelo in the real World by Francisco X. Stork.

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart.

Moonstone by Wilkie Colins.
My Man Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse.
The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie.
Bleak House by Charles Dickens.
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
A Tale of Two cities by Charles Dickens.
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.
The Mill on the Floss by Geroge Eliot.
Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte.
Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray.
Vilette by Charlotte Bronte.
Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy.
The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy.
The Complete Poems of Emily Dickinson.
The Complete Poems by John Keats.
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
Easy Virtue by R. J. Kaiser.
David Copperfield by Charles Dickens.
North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell.
South Riding by Winifred Holtby.
Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens.
Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie.
ABC Murders by Agatha Christie.
Tess of the Dubervilles by Thomas Hardy.

Click on the titles to be taken to the Goodreads Page! And you can add me as a friend (because I love being your friends!) Here and you'll be able to follow my reading progress!
And here's my 2012 booklist on Goodreads. (It's missing one or two books that weren't on the site.)

Happy 2012.
Romi.x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! SQUEEEEE. E. E.


I reply to all comments, in case you were wondering.
Also, I've been putting Word Verification on and off and it's currently on because I turned it off on a friday and had seven spam comments on a Monday which is not good.