Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday... (no. 5)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight a book or books that you're super thrilled in intense amounts for, so everyone you know will thus end up being super thrilled for it too! (If they like the sound of them; otherwise they can share what ones they're super thrilled for!)
This week, I'm waiting on...



(Click the name to add it on Goodreads)

Why I'm waiting...
I'm a fair old Dystiopian fan girl- I'm obsessed with those other worlds, that I would hate to live in, but that make me ever so more in love with my own world, and Hollow sounds like another fantastic dystopian novel- from the beautiful cover to the intriguing synopsis, it is pulling me to it more each time I see it!


What are you waiting on?
Romi.x

11 comments:

  1. You're right~ that's a gorgeous cover and intriguing premise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover! The story sounds very good! I might have to check it out. Great choice! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, pretty cover and it seems like an interesting book :D
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is sooo pretty and the story sounds pretty amazing too! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the cover of this book! wanna read this now ;) Great pick!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I'm really looking forward to this one too! I love that cover :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through the WoW signup. This book looks really good! And there's a giveaway for it on Goodreads right now! Yes, please! Here's my WoW from today, if you're interested: http://themantisconnection.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-fault-in-our-stars.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for commenting on my blog! And I looked back at the giveaway for Hollow and it didn't say anything about being an e-book, nor did it mention the length. But - I just realized, the giveaway that I'm entered in is only for the U.S., Canada, and Great Britain. Whoops. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I'm also looking forward to this one! It has such a pretty cover - though I was really surprised when I found it was self-published haha :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Kim @ The Paper Planes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting pick. I love the cover. It's the first time I've seen this one. Looking forward to it as well.

    Thanks for stopping by,

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x