Friday, February 10, 2012

Fracture by Megan Miranda review...

Title- Fracture.
Author- Megan Miranda.
Publish Date- January 27th 2012.
Publisher- Bloomsbury.

Now for the Review...

What I thought:
I really enjoyed Fracture- it was a very easy read and was enjoyable; I was very fond of Decker, mostly, and same with Delany, though both had their faults at times.
The storyline was easy to follow and not over the top anywhere, so it makes for a really good Summer, or Winter, read.
The 'creepy' parts where Delany felt who was going to die were... creepy and it made me think what it would be like to have to live with that kind of ability, so I really enjoyed seeing where that went, and the relationships throughout the story were very easy going and paceful, my favourite being the friendship of Delany and Decker. I think that was perfect.
The way Megan Miranda could write awkwardness into scenes that for other characters were easy was terrific and overall...
It is a perfect read for when your unsure of where to go... (in many senses.)
Four out of five stars on my radar but for 15+ I'd say, as there were themes.


Thank you to Bloomsbury for this review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x