Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Competition...

Remember how I reviewed The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer a short time ago? I adored it. Adored it. And you can be sure it's going to be in my top ten of books read this year.

Mara Dyer is an absolutely thrilling read. Thrilling. So I am of course justified for saying these things twice, because of my utter, utter, love for this book.
Well, the very lovely publishing company Simon and Schuster (Thank you Caroline!) has given me a copy to be given away right here, right now!
Here are the entry details-
Open in Australia only.
Random Draw using the faithful and oh so fun Rafflecoptor.
One winner only.
Entrants must be 15+ because of themes in this book.

I think that's all...
Well, this competition runs from the 5th until the 9th of February 2012, so get entering!



Have fun and goodluck!



a Rafflecopter giveaway
Romi.x

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much for the giveaway, especially having it for Australians (:
    I've heard mixed responses about this book and have been dying to get it and form my own review of it since the plot sounds incredibly interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! SQUEEEEE. E. E.


I reply to all comments, in case you were wondering.
Also, I've been putting Word Verification on and off and it's currently on because I turned it off on a friday and had seven spam comments on a Monday which is not good.