Saturday, February 4, 2012

Winnie the Pooh Hide and Peek.

Title- Winnie the Pooh Hide and Peek.
Author- Based on the classic storys by A.A. Milne.
Publish Date- 2012. ( I think)
Publisher- Hardie Grant Egmont.

Now for the review...

What I thought:
A very sweet book in the style of A.A Milne and E.H. Shepard, but with a new illustrator (Andrew Grey). The story of very simple and sweet, perfect for young children and overall it is a top book to read and enjoy exclaiming over! The only part I didn't like? Who's the Gloomiest animal in the forest... Eeyore. I've always felt sad for him.


Thank you to Hardie Grant Egmont for this review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x