Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thoughts on words...

Hello! I haven't done a personal post for what is, and seems like, ages, so here I am! I've been wanting to add the personal element back to WtWCtW for quite some time, doing more posts about my writing ect. so I'm first going to do a little update, and then tell you some news on my writing!


Favourite read of April-
A Long Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan. I finished this a few days ago and ADORED it! I won it early on this year in a great giveaway and hadn't found any spare reading time to get to it- until last week when I had no review books on my to-read pile and the glorious cover tempting me to open the pages. Three days later I am sucked of emotion. No, but it really is an amazing book and I can't wait to review it!


Devistating fact about April reads-
I got stuck on one book for way too long this month. For about three weeks. Sheesh!


Looking forward to most in May-
I have no idea! I'm dying to read Insurgent and I think my review copy will come then, but then there's A Hero for WondLa by Tony DiTerlizzi, which I can't wait to get my hands on! And with all this Mara Dyer talk, what's happening there? (That part of my mind is on perpetual self combust and then put back together.)


Currently reading-
Jane Austen's memoir written by her nephew, which was a birthday present from my brother.


Now, writerly news.
Some of you may know that I won NaNoWriMo last November, well since then I have been wholeheartedly writing up my manuscript onto the computer and editing editing editing. The story has changed a lot and I've decided that it is going to be the first book in either a trilogy or a two part series; as a NaNo winner I've been granted five free copies of it bound ect. by Create Space, and as soon as I feel it's really ready and finished I'll be sending the files off to be printed. But I shall also be sending it to publishers. I have sent work to publishers before but none so edited and time filled as this one, so I'm quite daunted by it! I will be keeping you up to date.


Now, go enter competitions.


Romi.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! SQUEEEEE. E. E.


I reply to all comments, in case you were wondering.
Also, I've been putting Word Verification on and off and it's currently on because I turned it off on a friday and had seven spam comments on a Monday which is not good.