Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wanda Wallaby Finds her Bounce by Jonathan Emmett review... (Picture Book)

Title- Wanda Wallaby finds her Bounce.
Author- Jonathan Emmett.
Publish date- May 2012.
Publisher- Bloomsbury.



Thank you to Bloombury for this review copy!


What I thought:
This is a very insteresting story, perfect for young readers, many of who will love reading about all the different animals, along with the animal facts in the back! 
The story of Wanda searching for her bounce is simple and sweet, with cute and descriptive pictures that will engage children of all ages, this would be a great gift for mothers with young children or new readers- especially out of Australia, because it features many animals only found in Australia!

Romi.x

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this sounds like such a sweet MG read! :) I don't really read many books that aren't in the YA genre, but I can't help but be intrigued by this one by the cover and your great review! I'm glad to know that people will enjoy it even if they're older (*cheers*), and I actually LOVE books with illustrations in them, as childish as that is haha! x) Plus, you can never go wrong with Australian animals!

    Awesome review, Romi! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, looks like a cute book. I like that she asks a bunch of animals for help. I just took a Children's Lit class this past semester and fell in love with some new picture books.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x