Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith review...


Title- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.
Author- Jennifer E. Smith.
Publish date- January 2012.
Publisher- Hachette/Headline.


Review...

What I thought:
This is one of those books you spend months of anxious anticepation wating for... I heard about it about six months ago and had been desperate to read it since, keeping my eye out for copies, finding out who publishes it and recommending it to the library. Then I spent about 3+ weeks waiting for it to arrive after the library bought it and then it arrived. And it was so different from what I expected- I didn't know it was written in third person, which was a really interesting change from all the books written in first and second that I've read recently; I didn't know that part of the book was set on a plane crossing countries. The blurb didn't reveal much to me and so I was in basic darkness when I opened it. And that was fantastic. I loved finding out for myself what happened, not knowing much about it before hand other then the title had been recommended by John Green in one of his vlogs, because Jennifer E. Smith is a fellow nerdfighter. And The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is, apart from having a beautiful title, the best characters and being written by a fantastic writer, is... no, I'll explain it this way.
It is stastically shown that books with Stastistical in the title, set across two countries, involving a plain, a girl, a boy, a wedding, purple material and phone calls, not to mention love, will immediately be loved by me. And so it begins.

Five times five times five stars out of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! SQUEEEEE. E. E.


I reply to all comments, in case you were wondering.
Also, I've been putting Word Verification on and off and it's currently on because I turned it off on a friday and had seven spam comments on a Monday which is not good.