Monday, July 16, 2012

Florentine and Pig have a very Lovely Picnic review...


Title- Floretine and Pig have a very lovely Picnic.
Author- Eve Katzler.
Publish date- July 2012.
Publisher- Bloomsbury.


Review...

What I thought:
Florentine and Pig is a very sweet picture book- the pictures aren't quite like anything I've ever seen and the storyline is very sweet.
Florentine and Pig have a sweet, well tempered relationship- I have seen quite a lot of the childrens shows that are currently on telivision, and the arguing and bickering is becoming quite sickening, so I think it's lovely to have a book where there isn't any fighting and the manners are top notch- there needs to be more of this sort of book!
It is an easy to follow story that is captivating, and with the delicious sounding recipes at the back it will make for an excellent adition to any growing book collection.



Thank you to Bloomsbury for this review copy!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds adorable~ perfect for someone my daughter's age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this sounds like the sweetest book! I usually don't read picture books, but I've been surprised more than once before -- in a really good way -- so I think I should give this one a shot! Then when I need to give my little cousins some books as gifts or something, I always have a cute piggy book at the back of my mind ;) And recipes! That makes it even cooler! :D

    Awesome review, Romi! This book sounds so fantastic :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x