Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blogspiration (1) Taking Risks.



Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YASaz101.


It's an unknown place. Taking risks is a difficult thing- it's almost as if you are standing on the edge of a cliff and you don't know what lies below you, because your eyes are covered. You could land on a trampoline and fly right back up into the air, and then, when you finally stop bouncing, you will be perfectly safe and full of adrenalin, or you could fall and not land quite so comfortably.
But I think it is worth taking risks, if you believe in the thing that you are taking a risk on.
Without taking risks so many amazing things wouldn't be a part of our lives- we almost certainly wouldn't have books, for one, but imagine how many other things we wouldn't have. Too many things. I think risks are worth it, and I hope I take more in the future.

Have a lovely week!
Romi.x

4 comments:

  1. I love this. I always try and keep pushing myself to take risks and it's something I want to take to heart: I don't want to ever be content with complacency. Thank you for this blogspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blogspiration!! Sometimes I think when I made reckless desicions without too much thinking - best things happen to me. In the end when someone asks you a question you instantly know the answer - but then you start thinking about it and figuring out what you're gonna do or whatever - but in the end you pick always the decision you made in that instant. Usually ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, this is a fantastic blogspiration! hooray for the first one. taking risks is so scary but it's the fear or the unknown that can lead to great results x

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT BLOGSPIRATION!!!! And I absolutely agree. You HAVE to take risks in life. You have to take the road less traveled not knowing where it will lead you. I forgot who said that you have to follow your fears. Do things that scare you!

    I mean, what is living if you don't go out and LIVE!!!

    Seriously, FANTASTIC POST!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x