Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blogspiration (5) Achievement.


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author’s choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.

I'm a procrastionationist, which is a word as of now. When I say to myself I will get something done, or I have to get something done, I have the nasty habbit of getting caught up with something else, probably something I still need to do, but it gets on my nerves and that's why I love NaNoWriMo. I make myself write for hours at a time, I push myself to accomplish the goals I have set and I'm incredibly proud of myself for doing it.

This year for NaNo I decided that instead of writing something brand new I would work on some projects I really wanted to finish. One is the sequel to the book I wrote last NaNo and had been slowly working on and one is something newer, a standalone that I've thought about a lot and have fairly well plotted out in my mind but haven't really worked on. I'm currently in the process of writing the sequel and here are some things that happen in the book...

There is love that is being tested.


A character who has never seen the sea.


A big scene with rocks.


And words.

Happy blogspiration- please excuse my probable absence over the following weeks.
Romi.x

8 comments:

  1. Great Blogspiration. Good luck with your project. I am hoping to get a lot of writing done this month as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you get a tonne of writing done too! I'm going really well so far, I think better than I expected, which I'm thrilled about. Have an awesome week! x.

      Delete
  2. Awesome blogspiration!! And I think you're doing great!! Keep going and good luck with NaNo! :) :) Seeing all these writers around writing .. kind of get me in the mood to write myself too. So I kind of decided that next year I will probably participate!! :D Should be fun! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much- your kind words mean a lot to me! So far I think I'm going really well, I think I'm actually going a lot better than I expected I would by this time only 5 days in!
      I definitely recommend doing NaNo- even if you don't generally write, or if you write all the time, it really gets you working on your projects, which is great. It's incredibly fun!

      Delete
  3. Oh oh OH! ROMI! I LOVE THIS.
    And 'procrastionationist'? Uh... I kind of love this. And I think it applies to a few of us :D

    And... eeeeeeee! I LOVE ALL THE THINGS! But seriously -- good luck with NaNo! Rock a fictional character's WORLD ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it and I hope you found the pictures inspiring!
      Yup, I'm definitely a procrastionationist- it's in my blood right now! (:

      Thank you so much- I'm very inspired to do more writing now! x.

      Delete
  4. I think maybe I like the first one the very best... but they're all pretty cool! Good luck with the writing. Starting projects is such an exciting time - I love getting to know my new characters and seeing the plot falling together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- I love quotey pictures and that first is one of my favourites, basically an all the time inspiration! I love it! It is, I'm really writing heaps, much more than I thought, and the story is progressing really well. It's awesome!
      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x