Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A few favourite bookish things from 2012.


Top ten favourite books. (All in no particular order)




Top 5 let down books.


Top heroine/heros.
Katniss, Peeta, Finnick and Annie from The Hunger Games series.
Lyra, Iorek, Will, Pan and Serafina from His Dark Materials series.
The Baudelaire siblings from A Series of Unfortunate Events.


Book I knew basically nil about when I got it, but loved it.


Cover that best suits the book.


Top 5 kickass characters.
Hazel-Grace Lancaster from TFiOS by John Green.
Mara Dyer and Noah Shaw from The Mara Dyer series by Michelle Hodkin.
Cealena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.


3 Massive cliffhangers.


2 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games and The Book Thief are in my list of all-time favourite novels ever, with Katniss Everdeen and Liesel Meminger being two of my top heroines. :) On the contrary, I was hugely disappointed by Insurgent, and What's Left of Me wasn't wholly impressing either. I still need to read something by John Green! I knowwww. (But don't go after me with torches and pitchforks, please! ;) )
    Amazing post and happy New Year, Romi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm thrilled we live in a world where such thought-provoking and wonderful books are available to read, and in which more are being written!
      You. Must. Read. Mr. Green. Now. Seriously- you will 99.99 % likely love him.
      Thank you! Happy 2013!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x