Sunday, January 13, 2013

Blogspiration (11) The Lizzie Bennet Diaries.




Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author’s choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.

This week I'm sharing a fantastic show that's been going for 9 months- I've been watching it from the beginning and it's since got quite big, and things are getting super intense and you've got to watch it.
I introduce you to- The Lizzie Bennet Diaries.


Happy blogspiration and prepair to spend the next five days doing nothing else.
Romi.x

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE LBD! I am seriously addicted to that series. It's so interesting to see how the writers adapt the classic story to the modern time, and it gets better and better every week! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fantastic!? It's so strange finding the first episode again and seeing how different Lizzie looks! Things are really heating up now... I love it!

      Delete
  2. OH, how I love Lizzie and the way this story has been reimagined. It's such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love this show so much! (:

      Delete
  3. OMG. I have been meaning to watch this for... well... SINCE IT CAME OUT.
    ROMI! Thank you for the link! It's precisely the encouragement I need to finally get to it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend watching it/catching up before it's finished, because the torture of having to wait a few days for new episodes is unbelievably brilliant! Hope you enjoy! x

      Delete
  4. I've only watched the first ep of this series but I'm really loving it. I must watch the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes! DO! I would recommend watching at least 10 episodes, if you're not 100% sure if you like it, because it only gets better and better!

      Delete
  5. Acck I looove this series. It made me actually appreciate Pride & Prejudice. It makes me happy knowing that so many people are into it. I still wish more people knew about it, though! :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it brilliant! I was finding out when it started for this post and realised it was back in April last year! HOW HAVE I BEEN WATCHING IT FOR SO LONG?! I'm surprised I haven't been hospitalized from the strain of all these "Now wait a few more days for the next episode" when there are massive cliffhangers!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x