Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blogspiration (12) Keeping Track.


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author’s choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.


There's this really awesome website that I bet none of you have ever heard of. Even once. 
It's called goodreads and it's a place to log your books, to see what friends are reading, to read and write reviews, and more besides.

It's an inspiring and great place. And books. 


*Don't worry, I actually know most of you use goodreads on a weekly/daily basis, but I personally have come to think of it as just being there, something I use but don't really feel all that much thankfullness for, and it's awesome. So lets love it.*

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha! ROMI! YES YES YES YES ♥

    Seriously. It is inspiring. It encouraged me to write, even if it was just reviews. Because of it, I started blogging! LOVE ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome that it got you blogging! We have to thank goodreads for so much! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x