Monday, February 18, 2013

Blogspiration (13) On the idea jar.


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author’s choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.


So... I haven't done a blogspiration post in a while and now I feel incredibly awkward because I don't quite know what to say, even if I do know, if that makes sense. I've been wanting to get myself organised enough to do more of these for the past few weeks and I probably wouldn't have yet if it wasn't for an email I recently received, notifying me and many others of the end of blogspiration.

So I want to share this with you- I was going to quote a section of it and link the video, but I was re-watching it, trying to find the words I wanted to write down, when I realised that I just wanted to share the video. 

It's about ideas.

Happy blogspiration! 
Romi.x

4 comments:

  1. *SIGH* Stupid computer *kicks* I can't view the video right now but I will DEFINITELY be returning to check it out and get what I'm sure will be some much-appreciated inspiration :) Thank you for always sharing your encouraging words, Romi <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a while to show up for me, too, when I checked to make sure I had it all correctly formatted- hopefully it will work next time! It's a little bit of a crazy video, which is good, but I think it's got some really good ideas about inspiration and I almost spoiled it- I hope you enjoy it. Thank you, Sonia- you're very kind.x

      Delete
  2. The best thing about that video was the seamless Pocahontas reference.

    But she makes a very good point. In fact, I just finished reading an Oprah mag article that talked about creativity. Everyone has it, and creativity goes into more than just painting a picture, writing a nice sentence or making a new song. It's also about a way of problem solving and all sorts of other slightly-less-recognised-as-being-creative things. And we're all good at creating things, whether at the end of it no one else appreciates it or not. It's still something awesome that you made, has great mental and physical and emotional benefits for you, and it's something that hasn't been done quite the way you do it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seamless Pocahontas refrences for the win, always,

      I love what you said and can't agree more- sometimes it's hard (sometimes... a lot of the time) if you make something that you love and then go to share it with the world and no one else really sees it. It's difficult to have no one else really see that, but also knowing that it's something you're incredibly proud of and that you did, all by yourself, is fantastic.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x