Monday, April 15, 2013

Get to know a blogger {5} Judith from Paper Riot.


{Get to know a blogger is a new feature I'm hosting on my blog during 2013- every fortnight, if I can, I will be posting a Q&A with a blogger, and together we can get to know just a little of the awesomeness that surrounds those in the blogging community. I think it's going to be fun.}

This week I'm featuring Judith from Paper Riot.

*Describe yourself in 10 words or less.
Story lover. Storyteller. Daydreamer. Crafter. Night person. Procrastinator. Sarcasm appreciator.

*Describe your blog in 5 words.
I hope to be creative.

*Has blogging changed anything about you?
Blogging has changed the way I read, mostly!  I’ve always been a reader, but I’ve been reading more than ever since I started blogging. Obviously, this has a lot to do with the fact that I’ve discovered lots of new books since I started blogging.

*Please describe the awesomeness of blogging in three words. (Hyphen’s may be used to cheat.)
BLOGGERS ARE AMAZEBALLS!
(thanks Kelly for teaching me this word!)

*What author/book/both have you found since you started to blog, that you can’t get enough of?
Currently I’m obsessed with Vampire Academy. Seriously, why had I never read this series before?! It’s definitely one of my favorites now.

*What is one thing that people might not know about you?
I’m a grammar freak. In fact, I’m that annoying person that always corrects you when you make a mistake! I don’t think I’ve let this side of me take over my blogging, since, well, I blog in English. I am Dutch. Somehow, I don’t feel like I have the right to correct people in their own language. And mostly, I doubt my own English skills. I’m well aware that my English may not be perfect. PLEASE correct me – always. I’d appreciate it, haha.

*What is the first book you truly loved. Like Darcy and Lizzie LOVE.
Harry Potter. I had loved books before (my favorite children’s books like the Olijke Tweeling series and De Brief voor de Koning – hi Dutch books – and early teen faves like The Sisterhood and 13 Little Blue Envelopes), but never as much as HP. This love, this is unconditional, you guys. Forever and always and all that jazz.

*What fictional character do you think most resembles you?
I don’t think that there is a character I feel 100% resembles me, but I have never related to a character more than to Allyson from Just One Day. This is part personality, but an even bigger part life. Allyson is a freshman in college and basically, has a hard time. This isn’t just about the college thing, but about trying to find herself and trying to feel safe in the world. Her growth is one I most admire, and one I hope to accomplish myself one day. Sorry for the dramarama.


Thank you so much, Judith- the awesomeness is strong in you.

Follow Judith (everywhere)-

5 comments:

  1. Haha, do you still worry about your English skills now that you've seen how awkward my sentences can be in gchat? XD

    I'm giggling, I love this interview. Indeed, bloggers are AMAZEBALLS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Well, a little. My sentences can be pretty awkward too XD But the thing is, I HAVE AN EXCUSE!

      Delete
    2. SO MANY AMAZEBALL BLOGGERS!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You're so welcome, Judith! It was such a fantastic pleasure hosting you! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my post and, if you care to, commenting! It means a lot to me that you have thoughts on this thing (whatever it may be), too, and want to share them.

Please note, however, that nothing hurtful will be tolerated.

Have a beautiful day.x