I love to celebrate the achievements of women, so a tag that highlights heroines? Well, my dears, I was sold two decades ago on that.
I wasn't tagged for this Heroine tag. That doesn't matter. I saw it in all it's glorious beauty on Paper Fury and that was enough to have me here.
1. Which heroine would you trade places with?
I'll ignore the fact that this means they would not exist. Lets change this to- which heroine would you want to stand beside forever and ever, shall we? Good. Right.
Now cruelty has no place here, thank you very much.
3. Heroine you couldn’t care less about? They’re so bland that they don’t even trigger the hate in you?
Well the questions aren't as positive as I remembered. OH NO. For reads this year, my least favourite heroine would be Margo, from Paper Towns, though. I felt very little for her, it has to be said.
4. Heroine you thought you wouldn’t like and ending up liking and vice versa?
All of the characters from Beauty Queens. Because truly they are AMAZING.
Thought I would: Hello again Miss Margo.
5. Side heroine who is much more interesting than main heroine?
I can't remember who it was... Ah ha! Mary Lou. She was bril.
6. Which heroine would you want as your friend?
Celaena Sardothian and Lyra Belacqua. Luna Lovegood and Kasta. And Kami Glass, of course.
7. Which heroine do you wish would just CHOOSE (between the guys [or girls] in her little love triangle)?That would be Kami Glass.